[I Saw His Round Mouth's Crimson]
[I saw his round mouth's crimson deepen as it fell],
Like a Sun, in his last deep hour;
Watched the magnificent recession of farewell,
Clouding, half gleam, half glower,
And a last splendour burn the heavens of his cheek.
And in his eyes
The cold stars lighting, very old and bleak,
In different skies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ([I Saw His Round Mouth's Crimson] by Wilfred Owen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass