I replied many times
in silence keeping mum.
There won't be any solution,
in your worked out sum.
Time in the hollow of time,
in my sorrowful days does gape.
I have tried much to need you,
but time was not in shape.
Time, time, time your thought
haunts me like a ghost,
I wrote innumerable mails
for you, but forgot to post.
When words fail to form thought,
when only you block my way,
elated I enjoy the fest,
alone in the winter day.
Time, time get me back
my joyful golden past,
where there's the sunshine plays,
happiness works with trust.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Replied by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair