I Remember Her Chest
All locked up inside
i don't remember the night before
maybe i should do the same again
maybe i can open the door
i remember i was shouting
shouting at a bird
and somebody pushed me over
and i fell over the curb.
Let me try and remember the rest
there might be more inside my head
wait a minute i remember her chest
thats right i was dragged out of the bar
and that damn ripped my vest
thats why i have a graze on my leg
and a bruise on my head
i tripped over the curb
after the big man with the jacket
chucked me out the door
and i fell straight to the floor.
Maybe i wont go out again
my phones ringing
'fancy a night out' the caller said
'of course' i said
'let me get out of bed'
Ouch my head.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Remember Her Chest by Steven Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh