Steven Harris Poems
- Childhood Dreams When your young you have dreams but as you ...
- Dont Regret. Dont regret dont ever let your mind hang on to ...
- Stupid People Fed up of this fed up of stupid people fed up...
- Too Damn Scared. This man here, me this man sitting on this ...
- Words Cant Hide Forever. Dont rush let it build up let all ...
- I Hate Saturdays. Saturdays are the worst it moves so ...
- Drunk Writing. Drunk writing is the best it takes the edge ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Harris
When your young you have dreams
but as you get older it always goes out the window
you find other passions
your views on everything change every year
things move on
and childhood dreams vanish
you wish deep inside you could hold on to them
but you can't
other things get in the way
work, girlsfriends, bills, alcohol
everything get's in the way
it kills everything you wanted as a child
puts all those dreams in the fire
and burns them up
you may live your dreams when you reach adulthood
but there the dreams you found as you ...