I Really Appreciate
I really appreciate the courageous part of my character,
Decision making is not beautiful,
But I really consider the causes of the war ahead,
I somewhat am persuaded by the core staff.
Me and my character knows too much,
I know too much.
This is not a discussion where we hand out
Good designs and innovations,
It really concentrates in the brain.
I did it. Make no error. Sentences are not tastes,
That waste and tear at the flesh,
Wearing the eyes with those that did it;
Merriment and marriage are not on the agenda,
Fearful as the reformers can say.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Really Appreciate by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua