Lawrence S. Pertillar
With few exceptions I will question.
And inspect that which I select,
To understand and comprehend...
What I seek answered,
Now and then.
Something that comes my way...
To attract my curiosity.
And leaving this dismissed to forget,
May have some perceive me as being naive.
But I live my life to question,
That which I might misunderstand.
I don't misquote or take notes from those,
Who perceive I should believe,
A point of view that does not connect.
Or left to accept the unknown I am shown.
If it is 'there' I want to be more aware of it.
What it means and how it benefits.
Therefore I question...
I just don't accept to have it perceived,
I arrived to obtain knowledge,
From someone who donated it as a volunteer.
I question until a clear connection has been made.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Question by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov