Lawrence S. Pertillar
With few exceptions I will question.
And inspect that which I select,
To understand and comprehend...
What I seek answered,
Now and then.
Something that comes my way...
To attract my curiosity.
And leaving this dismissed to forget,
May have some perceive me as being naive.
But I live my life to question,
That which I might misunderstand.
I don't misquote or take notes from those,
Who perceive I should believe,
A point of view that does not connect.
Or left to accept the unknown I am shown.
If it is 'there' I want to be more aware of it.
What it means and how it benefits.
Therefore I question...
I just don't accept to have it perceived,
I arrived to obtain knowledge,
From someone who donated it as a volunteer.
I question until a clear connection has been made.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Question by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery