I Looked Up At The Stars
I LOOKED UP AT THE STARS AND THOUGHT
I looked up at the stars
‘All those other worlds,
What are they for? "'
And knew only what my earthmade eyes
They seemed so far away
And as if hidden in them
Mysteries and beauties
Only distant generations
Far from me
Could ever hope to reach.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Looked Up At The Stars by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA