I Gift You 7 Heavens
There is nothing for me to give.
I have taken all.
Like a bee, drunk, of your nectar.
Morse code, remorse mode,
All the mores, and many more.
There is nothing for me to tell further.
No forest left to burn asunder.
Under a dead sky,
My cloudless mind lies vacant.
The soul of my being shapes as a crescent.
It has nothing to tell me.
Schizophrenic it mumbles, laughs, and talks.
To another crescent,
The moonshine soft.
I have been abandoned,
On the shore like a dead weed.
Ignored by my soul and your moonshine.
They don't listen to either of us.
While they make wild love,
We live as celibate monks.
They are obsessed,
This May they want to live 7 heavens.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Gift You 7 Heavens by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal