I And You
I Spent the Night with You,
In a Boat on the Chest of the Sea.
I heard Whispers of Breeze and Water.
You were with Sea.
Sea You were.
I was in the Boat.
Boat I was.
Was not anything Between Us.
Except Limpidity of the Water.
Except the Waves of Conversation.
(11 August 2013)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I And You by Rasul Raessi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery
- The Scars, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Coffee Republic, Sadiqullah Khan