I am sorry
I am sorry for letting him in.
I am sorry for the way I've sinned.
I am sorry for the pain I've caused.
I am sorry for our lives I've paused.
I am sorry for the wasted years.
I am sorry for your many tears.
I am sorry for your heart I've broke.
I am sorry for your pride I've choked.
I am sorry for being dead inside.
I am sorry for my thoughtless lies.
I am sorry I can't take your pain away.
And that thought kills me everyday.
I am sorry so sorry for not figuring this out.
I am sorry for the way it all came a about.
I am sorry that's all I can say.
And I wish to make it up to you each and everyday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am sorry by Kim Campbell )
- On Chloris being ill, Robert Burns
- Birthday Ode for 31st December, 1787, Robert Burns
- Silhouette, Bradley Flowers
- Lines Written under the Picture of Miss .., Robert Burns
- Venetian Candy, John Updike
- Sylvander to Clarinda, Robert Burns
- The Lady, PAUL COLVIN
- From ' The Holy Roode', Sir John Davies
- Tao in the Yankee Stadium Bleachers, John Updike
- Epigram on Dr. Babington's looks, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)