I am sorry
I am sorry for letting him in.
I am sorry for the way I've sinned.
I am sorry for the pain I've caused.
I am sorry for our lives I've paused.
I am sorry for the wasted years.
I am sorry for your many tears.
I am sorry for your heart I've broke.
I am sorry for your pride I've choked.
I am sorry for being dead inside.
I am sorry for my thoughtless lies.
I am sorry I can't take your pain away.
And that thought kills me everyday.
I am sorry so sorry for not figuring this out.
I am sorry for the way it all came a about.
I am sorry that's all I can say.
And I wish to make it up to you each and everyday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am sorry by Kim Campbell )
- A Cold Heart, Asma Riaz Khan
- We were jackdaw's wonting to break free, Mark Heathcote
- October Skies, Judith Emery
- So Much This Heart Holds, Rohit Sapra
- Jackdaw wonting to break free, Mark Heathcote
- You Are My Winter Song, Asma Riaz Khan
- In Dreams It Lives, Rohit Sapra
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)