I am sorry
I am sorry for letting him in.
I am sorry for the way I've sinned.
I am sorry for the pain I've caused.
I am sorry for our lives I've paused.
I am sorry for the wasted years.
I am sorry for your many tears.
I am sorry for your heart I've broke.
I am sorry for your pride I've choked.
I am sorry for being dead inside.
I am sorry for my thoughtless lies.
I am sorry I can't take your pain away.
And that thought kills me everyday.
I am sorry so sorry for not figuring this out.
I am sorry for the way it all came a about.
I am sorry that's all I can say.
And I wish to make it up to you each and everyday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am sorry by Kim Campbell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi