I am sorry
I am sorry for letting him in.
I am sorry for the way I've sinned.
I am sorry for the pain I've caused.
I am sorry for our lives I've paused.
I am sorry for the wasted years.
I am sorry for your many tears.
I am sorry for your heart I've broke.
I am sorry for your pride I've choked.
I am sorry for being dead inside.
I am sorry for my thoughtless lies.
I am sorry I can't take your pain away.
And that thought kills me everyday.
I am sorry so sorry for not figuring this out.
I am sorry for the way it all came a about.
I am sorry that's all I can say.
And I wish to make it up to you each and everyday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am sorry by Kim Campbell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso