I am sorry
I am sorry for letting him in.
I am sorry for the way I've sinned.
I am sorry for the pain I've caused.
I am sorry for our lives I've paused.
I am sorry for the wasted years.
I am sorry for your many tears.
I am sorry for your heart I've broke.
I am sorry for your pride I've choked.
I am sorry for being dead inside.
I am sorry for my thoughtless lies.
I am sorry I can't take your pain away.
And that thought kills me everyday.
I am sorry so sorry for not figuring this out.
I am sorry for the way it all came a about.
I am sorry that's all I can say.
And I wish to make it up to you each and everyday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am sorry by Kim Campbell )
- -Silent Became My Walking Shadow-, Ali Sabry
- - I Wish You Weren't In-, Ali Sabry
- - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day and Night-, Ali Sabry
- - Hurtful Interaction-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Don't Leave Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - My heart loves you -, Ali Sabry
- Floppy, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- -I Do Not Only Loving You-, Ali Sabry
- -How Can I Sleep Honey & I Left You Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - I love you so much from all my heart-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Stefanie Fontker
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow