I Am Articulate Not Procrastinate It Is A Difference
I’m looking at a house that is static in vision,
How do I set tone for a place call Home,
I’m pulling on a padlock to grid to motion to twist the key,
Is this what they call building a bridge,
Get me a safety net, because I’m on my own,
Wanting to know what is to call it a home.
I better get a note & pad so it does not scratch the surface of the carpet,
Perhaps some coupons to start saving for a set of chairs, a couch and maybe a table.
It dawns to know what it is to have a woman,
But it is too early in this stage to call this house a happy home.
Yes that it, I’ll get a couch from mom old house,
Got a TV from my dad and his gal house,
So I guess I can buy some snack that no brand name,
Because when you are hungry food is food.
Got to pay my bills on times, must get a haircut got to buy cleaning supplies,
All in the same check, How will I make it stretch?
I guess this is what it is to be on your own, now I know the feel of a home cook meal.
And luck would have it a great cook wait and seen.
Does anyone understand such a feeling?
Coming from nothing trying to make something out of nothing,
So I save a prayer give god good grace look to my plate and ask
What woman if any could know the man that I ‘am that stand,
And speak of something it’s time to take out the trash and clean the house
And once for the record I am Articulate not Procrastinate there is a difference……
Louis Borgo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Articulate Not Procrastinate It Is A Difference by Louis Borgo )
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)