Louis Borgo Poems
- Water Falls 'I need it cold' (how cold) , so cold that i ...
- All A Dream a song of purification rip her lips, like ...
- Indigo Children So as Rumor has it there are this special ...
- Moon Said To The Sun Moon said to the Sun, Have you ever ...
- Dear Luv Dear Luv, I write to stop this pedals of tears, ...
- How As the wind blows the sun is surely to come, and sweep ...
- Queen Of Heaven (Message In A ... If the twelve of night ...
Google me on Google as well as Yahoo put Louis Borgo and one of my poems you will get photos and or videos..
Also some of poets are not finish few I requirement to read one is Internet Protestation and others get back to you on stilling going through the editing process flowplayer for picking up game first one to eleven has been reedited and a few I seen will turn into slam poetry will as well the rest will be reediting in my last book with a few poems not found on any sites.... Also Last Of The Figher (Next Level Genchi)
Pick Up Game First One To 11 By 1's
And three other not going be in my book that people turn into videos at the end of the day I was trying help... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Im in love with love with the idea of being in love who is to judge me may it be of love''To the one
''And if I falling may I fall in your arms cause home is where ever UR''Love
''Many battles have been won without a sword being drawn the Significant of writing.''Life
''To insult my intelligence is to insult your intrigue why most you feel so inferior.''Anti bullying
''Nothing like a good hard working woman you put in effort where effort is seen.''Women
Comments about Louis Borgo
'I need it cold' (how cold) , so cold that i can't feel my neck caps! ! ! ,
I need it so cold i forget this touch of a feeling.
Like the tracks of a huskie sparkling of crystal, clear so clear of a mountain i need it cold! ! ! ,
Like hand of a shuttle, settle free, empty barrels, like the softest place on earth.... of dropp of rain on the back of the porch....
'Honey Im Home'
'I need it cold'
But how cold is cold...