Hurrıcanes Are Deadly
Hurricanes are bad and Silent killers, They come suddenly at any Anytime to kill us, We give them different Names, but they keep Destroying us anytime, Nature is greatly crazy, But we are so weak, We count everyone and Everything after hurricanes, Some people die and some Suffer after the deadly Hurricanes, but what shall Do? Life goes on anyhow.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.