Hurrıcanes Are Deadly
Hurricanes are bad and Silent killers, They come suddenly at any Anytime to kill us, We give them different Names, but they keep Destroying us anytime, Nature is greatly crazy, But we are so weak, We count everyone and Everything after hurricanes, Some people die and some Suffer after the deadly Hurricanes, but what shall Do? Life goes on anyhow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurrıcanes Are Deadly by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Forging On..., David Lessard
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak