I saw this ad in the paper and I was intrigued by it
Because it said: young-old-lady
So I got in touch with her!
She said: “I am young in heart but old in body”
But my sex drive is still quite hardy.
So I put her to the test and she outdid all the rest.
You see: I was a young woman of the night
Until I got into a fight.
She was twice my size- and messed up both my eyes
So it became hard for me to see, so I did things naturally.
My hands would pull down their pants in a hurry
Because my vision was quite blurry.
Then I got to be known as the universal queen
Because I had (Russian) rushing hands and (roman)
Roaming fingers and their pleasures would forever linger.
So now, I am older and have to advertise
To get more clients down the line.
You‘ve just been added to my clients list
So pay the money and do not get pissed.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Humor #5 by louis rams )
- Cowgirl, R. T. Smith
- Confession in a Booth at the Hollow Log .., R. T. Smith
- A Local Doc, over Rocky Lunchtime Bourbo.., R. T. Smith
- Please Know, Michael McParland
- Pity Party of One -or- I Never Got His N.., Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- She, Divya Singh
- The Garden, William Jay Smith
- The Flight, William Jay Smith
- Touch the Air Softly, William Jay Smith
- Dachshunds, William Jay Smith
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)