I saw this ad in the paper and I was intrigued by it
Because it said: young-old-lady
So I got in touch with her!
She said: “I am young in heart but old in body”
But my sex drive is still quite hardy.
So I put her to the test and she outdid all the rest.
You see: I was a young woman of the night
Until I got into a fight.
She was twice my size- and messed up both my eyes
So it became hard for me to see, so I did things naturally.
My hands would pull down their pants in a hurry
Because my vision was quite blurry.
Then I got to be known as the universal queen
Because I had (Russian) rushing hands and (roman)
Roaming fingers and their pleasures would forever linger.
So now, I am older and have to advertise
To get more clients down the line.
You‘ve just been added to my clients list
So pay the money and do not get pissed.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Humor #5 by louis rams )
- To winter, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Friends, Mitta Xinindlu
- Self Promotion, Is It Poetry
- Hurt, A K Das Mridul
- Let me be FREE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- My Beloved Is Beyond Compare, Folayemi Akande
- Haiku 'sparrows ', miken newman
- Through The Trees inside The Darkness, Little Eagle McGowan
- In those days, Gianfranco Aurilio
- God has Priorities, Professor Poetry Hound
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- I'm Explaining a Few Things, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)