I saw this ad in the paper and I was intrigued by it
Because it said: young-old-lady
So I got in touch with her!
She said: “I am young in heart but old in body”
But my sex drive is still quite hardy.
So I put her to the test and she outdid all the rest.
You see: I was a young woman of the night
Until I got into a fight.
She was twice my size- and messed up both my eyes
So it became hard for me to see, so I did things naturally.
My hands would pull down their pants in a hurry
Because my vision was quite blurry.
Then I got to be known as the universal queen
Because I had (Russian) rushing hands and (roman)
Roaming fingers and their pleasures would forever linger.
So now, I am older and have to advertise
To get more clients down the line.
You‘ve just been added to my clients list
So pay the money and do not get pissed.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Humor #5 by louis rams )
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)