Is It Poetry
Humming Bird Song
You when I call, to obtain from it,
having been troubled from this youth.
Then not as now it is not that fresh for me.
It is not possible now to give up to far and fly away.
Humming bird song, why the damage to thee as to me.
Thy little thus from life it is peace.
Moving off into away it is hidden warm safely,
the yoke of thy far form.
Where the eye, milky the eye is curiosity.
You thus I am observed.
It is for the sake of his strong magnificence,
your being has been attached to the siver cord, thy back.
Deepest of blue turns green, I am with you, as you I am.
Gold, silver maker thy lined.
Thy velvet uncovered thus draped amongst the ruins.
Houseless I am of thus made by thee,
you see but this wandering person.
My clothing, my staff, your arms thus wrapped about me.
The hero never cries out when to often in sleep where you lie.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Humming Bird Song by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- *Little Budding Stars, C. P. Sharma
- Kar Denge Jaan Nisar Hum Batan Ke Baste, Sawariya Kumar
- Ancient remnants, Piyush Dey
- *Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds
- thunder strike, ademola oluwabusayo
- hidden agenda, ademola oluwabusayo
- लोगोनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary