How A Mom IS
A mom to love,
A mom to care,
A mom to roam with you everywhere!
A mom to dance,
A mom to sing,
A mom to paint an aeroplane and king!
A mom to kiss,
A mom to hug,
A mom who never scolds
If you break a jug!
A mom who runs,
A mom who plays,
A mom who bakes hot cross buns!
A mom to call you darling,
A mom to call you pearl,
A mom to call you diamond,
Is a wish of every girl!
Manaal Shams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How A Mom IS by Manaal Shams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Sloth, Phil Soar
- The Double Play, Robert Wallace
- Kippers, Phil Soar
- what does hope tell you?, RIC S. BASTASA
- OUT, Phil Soar
- then we have changed from quizzical to a.., RIC S. BASTASA
- A Fishy Tale, Phil Soar
- those who are dying, RIC S. BASTASA
- For Lou and the rest of us, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Bogeyman, Phil Soar