How A Mom IS
A mom to love,
A mom to care,
A mom to roam with you everywhere!
A mom to dance,
A mom to sing,
A mom to paint an aeroplane and king!
A mom to kiss,
A mom to hug,
A mom who never scolds
If you break a jug!
A mom who runs,
A mom who plays,
A mom who bakes hot cross buns!
A mom to call you darling,
A mom to call you pearl,
A mom to call you diamond,
Is a wish of every girl!
Manaal Shams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How A Mom IS by Manaal Shams )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Snow, Walter de la Mare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Unified Objections, Lawrence S. Pertillar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Percy Bysshe Shelley