How A Mom IS
A mom to love,
A mom to care,
A mom to roam with you everywhere!
A mom to dance,
A mom to sing,
A mom to paint an aeroplane and king!
A mom to kiss,
A mom to hug,
A mom who never scolds
If you break a jug!
A mom who runs,
A mom who plays,
A mom who bakes hot cross buns!
A mom to call you darling,
A mom to call you pearl,
A mom to call you diamond,
Is a wish of every girl!
Manaal Shams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How A Mom IS by Manaal Shams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...