How A Mom IS
A mom to love,
A mom to care,
A mom to roam with you everywhere!
A mom to dance,
A mom to sing,
A mom to paint an aeroplane and king!
A mom to kiss,
A mom to hug,
A mom who never scolds
If you break a jug!
A mom who runs,
A mom who plays,
A mom who bakes hot cross buns!
A mom to call you darling,
A mom to call you pearl,
A mom to call you diamond,
Is a wish of every girl!
Manaal Shams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How A Mom IS by Manaal Shams )
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)