Manaal Shams Poems
- How A Mom Is A mom to love, A mom to care, A mom to ...
- My Little Brother He was born yesterday I was happy as a ...
- My Smile I smile in the bright morning light I smile in the ...
- My Kite I saw it soar up high I saw it fly to the sky The ...
- A Rubber Like Me! A rubber like me Can never grew up you ...
- Abilities Abled or disabled, Is not really a fable. When ...
- The Wave Monster The sea Monster was hungry that day Wanted ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Manaal Shams
My Little Brother
He was born yesterday
I was happy as a bluejay!
Waiting impatiently to make him play
To make him jump on the bed
Until it creaks
To pull his little, chubby cheeks
At the tug of my skirt, I look below
I find none other than my little fellow
He walks with a tumble
Every five minutes
But that's how he learns and he likes it
He runs at top speed
He hit me and my hand bleeds
But I like it, he is my brother
The one I like than any other
I laugh when he hits me
I pat him if he pinches me
I always have to do that
Because I am his big sister