Manaal Shams Poems
- The Wave Monster The sea Monster was hungry that day Wanted ...
- How A Mom Is A mom to love, A mom to care, A mom to ...
- My Little Brother He was born yesterday I was happy as a ...
- My Smile I smile in the bright morning light I smile in the ...
- My Kite I saw it soar up high I saw it fly to the sky The ...
- A Rubber Like Me! A rubber like me Can never grew up you ...
- Abilities Abled or disabled, Is not really a fable. When ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Manaal Shams
The Wave Monster
The sea Monster was hungry that day
Wanted to eat up anything on its way,
Stretching out his tongue
Gobbling everything, wherever he went
He is in a temper, why is it so?
He eats many at a time, humans,
Buildings, everything of ours
Even our modern man-made machines
Couldn't stop nature's fury
Our seven storied buildings,
Even taller than that was our sea
We have to learn a lesson
That nature is greater than us.
The only thing possible is to thank GOD
For we are alive.