RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Fragilly alighting in visions of yesterday, rummaging around to see what will appear on once photographic screens.
Trying on every level to bring back it's picturesque beauty to my eyes.
Little by little, things are being picked up and stored, in hopes that all pieces will be retrieved and put back together again as good as new.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hopeful Retreival by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver