There is chaos all around,
people busy with their chores.
No one realizes,
how far does this goes.
Every morning a fresh start,
with the sun smiling over me.
But still there is something,
I miss around me.
I dream t of stars,
and moon and light.
But all i can see,
is darkness very wide.
You promised to stand by me,
Forever, in sorrows and in pain.
But you left me halfway,
wondering what i have gained.
For all the days and nights,
spent with you around me.
I wish it could have been a dream,
so that i would wake up keen.
Now that you are gone,
leaving your memories behind.
There still lies some hope,
inside of me which keeps me waiting.
Endless hope that i have developed,
and will follow the same.
Until i see u coming,
and holding me tight to never leave me again..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Roshni Patel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella