There is chaos all around,
people busy with their chores.
No one realizes,
how far does this goes.
Every morning a fresh start,
with the sun smiling over me.
But still there is something,
I miss around me.
I dream t of stars,
and moon and light.
But all i can see,
is darkness very wide.
You promised to stand by me,
Forever, in sorrows and in pain.
But you left me halfway,
wondering what i have gained.
For all the days and nights,
spent with you around me.
I wish it could have been a dream,
so that i would wake up keen.
Now that you are gone,
leaving your memories behind.
There still lies some hope,
inside of me which keeps me waiting.
Endless hope that i have developed,
and will follow the same.
Until i see u coming,
and holding me tight to never leave me again..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Roshni Patel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki