Everytime i want you beside me,
so that i would always be close to thee.
Everytime i look into your eyes,
i find love, abundant like that of wide skies.
Everytime you take me in your arms,
it feels like you have trapped me with magic charms.
Everytime when your hand touches mine,
i forget my pain; everything seems to be fine.
Everytime when you kiss me on my forehead,
i pray to lord, may things go the same until my last breath.
Everytime and forever,
love will keep us together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everytime by Roshni Patel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak