Everytime i want you beside me,
so that i would always be close to thee.
Everytime i look into your eyes,
i find love, abundant like that of wide skies.
Everytime you take me in your arms,
it feels like you have trapped me with magic charms.
Everytime when your hand touches mine,
i forget my pain; everything seems to be fine.
Everytime when you kiss me on my forehead,
i pray to lord, may things go the same until my last breath.
Everytime and forever,
love will keep us together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everytime by Roshni Patel )
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
- ZZ Cowkilling Cowboys Want To Murder Wil.., Saiom Shriver
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)