What I hope for is happy.
What I hope for is love.
What I hope for is peace.
What I hope for is that hope itself is not lost.
Many people give upon hope,
Never going for more.
Never putting it on line and hope that everything will alright.
Hope is that what make sorrow go away.
Hope is kingdom were build on it,
Hope that greatness would come pass.
What I hope for is happy
I hope for is love
I hope for a life of peace
I hope that hope itself never gets lost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by jody johnson )
- Future, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Poets, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Fallacy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Adam(ant), Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Searching truth, gajanan mishra
- Thank You Lord, Athena Hood
- Finnish, Leslie Philibert
- Life shall turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Introverted Victims, Aisling Chia
- No Sheep to Count, Aisling Chia
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)