Without the tears of many,
There'd be no smiles of a few.
If there was a way to stop them,
Is there anything that you would do?
To stop what it is you are doing,
Is the goal they intend to meet.
For society to stand united,
Is the way to avoid defeat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Home Grown by mada G'goh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- You Buy Me Eggs Nine 72, Anne Tardos
- Window, Cigeng Zhang
- The World, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Cleansing the Sword!, Stanley Collymore
- Emotions, Ruth Manning-Sanders