in bird's eye-view, the city looks
like scattered gems at a dark velvet night;
beds of lush greens at broad daylight.
this is home for me, ah, truly mine
oh! sweet pearl of the orient,
where nature fresh and magnificent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Home by Cristone Benavente )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry