Edward Kofi Louis
I will wirte it like it is,
I will do it like it is,
I will ride it like it is,
I will say it like it is,
I will drive it like it is,
With the sweet muse of true love.
Under the Highway Bridge;
And like a strong donkey lying down between the two saddle-bags.
Like the like between us today;
Teach me and, let me know the ways of mnakind on this Highway.
Plate, late, ate!
Show me the way to peace and, let me drive along;
With the golden smile on my face;
Bringing in the light of true peace as i drive along over this Bridge.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Highway 1 by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith
- Emotions, toju peppeh
- 23, Dean Meredith
- After Trinity, John Meade Falkner
- Jamaica, Nassy Fesharaki