Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
I will wirte it like it is,
I will do it like it is,
I will ride it like it is,
I will say it like it is,
I will drive it like it is,
With the sweet muse of true love.
Under the Highway Bridge;
And like a strong donkey lying down between the two saddle-bags.
Like the like between us today;
Teach me and, let me know the ways of mnakind on this Highway.
Plate, late, ate!
Show me the way to peace and, let me drive along;
With the golden smile on my face;
Bringing in the light of true peace as i drive along over this Bridge.
Poet Other Poems
- 0.5 cm To Mark Off The Range
- 01.01.01 To 12.12.12 -new-
- 03: 03 A.M.
- 06: 13 Hours in The Land Of My Muse
- 07: 07 A.M.
- 07: 07 AM With Your Love
- 07: 07 Hours To Meet The Train
- 08: 08 A.M. In The Land Of Your Muse
- 1 After 0
- 1 Among 50
- 1 Among 59
- 1 Among 59 Others In The Land Of Many Ro...
- 1 Among Few
- 1 Among The Best!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.