Bikramjyoti Kashyop (5 -8-1989 / sivsagar)
Passion burning deep in my heart
Wishing that we were never apart
Coming together hand in hand
Melted and pressed as grains of sand
Shaping a most beautiful pane of glass
Etchings abound and trimmed with brass
A beautiful display wanting all to see
Remains hidden and sheltered only for me.
Poet Other Poems
- I still need a mother
- Love Me Like I Love Everything I Do
- These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women
- A Girl Like You
- A LOVE
- A Marriage Of Two Is For Love That Is Tr...
- A Mood Romantic in Nature!
- A Mother
- A New Life Was Waiting
- A ROMANTIC LIFE ADVENTURE!
- A Special World
- All Because of You
- Angel Of My Life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.