Is It Poetry
Hi Tide (the watermark)
It's not sunrise as to sunrises you have had
and others use the other's window
just for lack of pride.
To use psychology as her only test
the ink blot never shows.
What it is you would ask about round holes.
In other words no one's going to look at you
unless you do another soul some wrong.
And some prison where they put your soul to hide,
naked on the rail where all will ride.
Arrangements will be made to bury all alive
beneath thin veiled beliefs and how I cry.
The very though
that I will not get out of life alive.
A warning sign to you am I about your lonely life.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hi Tide (the watermark) by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry