Is It Poetry
Hi Tide (the watermark)
It's not sunrise as to sunrises you have had
and others use the other's window
just for lack of pride.
To use psychology as her only test
the ink blot never shows.
What it is you would ask about round holes.
In other words no one's going to look at you
unless you do another soul some wrong.
And some prison where they put your soul to hide,
naked on the rail where all will ride.
Arrangements will be made to bury all alive
beneath thin veiled beliefs and how I cry.
The very though
that I will not get out of life alive.
A warning sign to you am I about your lonely life.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hi Tide (the watermark) by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)