Is It Poetry
Hi Tide (the watermark)
It's not sunrise as to sunrises you have had
and others use the other's window
just for lack of pride.
To use psychology as her only test
the ink blot never shows.
What it is you would ask about round holes.
In other words no one's going to look at you
unless you do another soul some wrong.
And some prison where they put your soul to hide,
naked on the rail where all will ride.
Arrangements will be made to bury all alive
beneath thin veiled beliefs and how I cry.
The very though
that I will not get out of life alive.
A warning sign to you am I about your lonely life.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hi Tide (the watermark) by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)