Still wondering why the earth shows us promise,
We break waters and the winter leaves
Attest to supremacy from Up Above.
The trees left the place where we were pondering,
Near a silver move, the golden blessing,
That was the one main argument of violence.
Opening the door was when ten stones were hurled,
At the public of ten thousand men,
Knowing everything seemed a pleasant news.
Some people were like some children,
Still wondering why the seas of burden
Returned to the inner lake so fortuitous.
I left the place of the gates, and outside
Them were felons and villains
Too speedy and smooth in their sin.
I am still wondering why the heavenly
Bliss stands like the wonderment of the firmament,
This malicious disease enters the intellect
And the blood of our veins is pumped
So this day the food of our heart is maintained.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart Wonders by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson