Alan Bruce Thompson
Head of Honey
I like to fall asleep slowly,
Let the mind-honey flow through my head.
The trickle of mind-treacle through the brain,
And no mind-molasses on the bed.
The best medicine for me,
Is to sleep endlessly.
No waking till noon,
And back to sleep quite soon.
A head of mind-honey is quite right
It's an endless mind-sugar delight.
Alan Bruce Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Head of Honey by Alan Bruce Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love, Jason J. Yu
- Why abuse black?, hasmukh amathalal
- The Idler(Skin Deep), Jason J. Yu
- Cities, Jason J. Yu
- Loser, Jason J. Yu
- Poetry in Motion, Jason J. Yu
- To See It To Experience It For Yourself, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Mother's Bond, Valentine Mbagu
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI