Dr John Celes
Happy Birthday, My Dear Wife!
Today is your birthday-
A special day indeed;
May God bless you, I pray,
And meet your every need!
God made you, my darling,
To be my only wife;
And that’s the greatest thing,
That happened in my life!
Marriages when God-made,
Can never lose their charm,
And do we as God bade,
Our hearts are always warm.
‘Happy Birthday, dear wife;
You’re special in my life! ’
Dedicated to my beloved wife, Mercy Celestine.
Copyright by Dr John Celes 1-6-2008
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday, My Dear Wife! by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan