I like the feeling happy.
When I am happy, I look at people
and see that they are happy too.
I like the feeling happiness, because
it brings joy to my world.
When I am happy I feel like I did something right.
It feels like I accomplished what I wanted or
what I feel, I let it out and now feel so much happiness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy by Mysterygrl123 Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Groupies, Melissa K Vigna
- Skeleton, Melissa K Vigna
- Music, Melissa K Vigna
- Festival, Melissa K Vigna
- The Fairy, Melissa K Vigna
- In The Cave, Melissa K Vigna
- The Dark, Thoko Mangena
- Puppet of Dream, Aftab Alam
- Allegorose: Children - Life's Most Preci.., Dr John Celes
- Mandelstam's Ghost Returns Too Early, mary douglas