GREATNESS OF MOTHER
Oh! great mother, you are the one
Who invited me into this world.
You made me eat showing the moon and
You told me that I am your boon.
God is the one who gives us gifts
But you are the most precious gift of all to me.
Oh! great mother, you tell me about God
Who is very important to us all.
But to me you and father are the most beloved in this world.
God is invisible and far from me
But you are visible and very close to me.
When I see you, my mom my tensions all will vanish.
God can`t be everywhere just as idols in temples
So he has has come in the disguise of mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (GREATNESS OF MOTHER by P.YASWANTH REDDY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA
- zanny on top of her hill, RIC S. BASTASA