GREATNESS OF MOTHER
Oh! great mother, you are the one
Who invited me into this world.
You made me eat showing the moon and
You told me that I am your boon.
God is the one who gives us gifts
But you are the most precious gift of all to me.
Oh! great mother, you tell me about God
Who is very important to us all.
But to me you and father are the most beloved in this world.
God is invisible and far from me
But you are visible and very close to me.
When I see you, my mom my tensions all will vanish.
God can`t be everywhere just as idols in temples
So he has has come in the disguise of mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (GREATNESS OF MOTHER by P.YASWANTH REDDY )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Wise Man, Brian J. Stafford
- Cos Their Real Money 2, sEaN nOrTh
- Indian Republic Day,2015, Dr John Celes
- humans, lee fones
- hunger, oskar hansen
- Ideals Of Views, Margaret Alice Second
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- [VIDEO]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode .., Renz Barns
- Still my tears flow, Wala' Qamhieh
- A Christmas poem: Twelve Things About Ch.., Loyd C. Taylor