Grass Between My Toes
I cannot remember the grass between my toes,
Wanted some energy to be left to the place of my abode.
This religion fascinates me, and it is garden's delight,
Opening to the heavenly designed springs
And the remembrances of old and ancient
In this wonderful world.
I cannot conceive of a more special purpose
Than the reasoning of a mind that sways
In time with voices, that sing inside the head.
How ironic leaves float in this wilderness
Is how we are amazed by their lusts
And crafts of the indecent love.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grass Between My Toes by Naveed Akram )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry