Grass Between My Toes
I cannot remember the grass between my toes,
Wanted some energy to be left to the place of my abode.
This religion fascinates me, and it is garden's delight,
Opening to the heavenly designed springs
And the remembrances of old and ancient
In this wonderful world.
I cannot conceive of a more special purpose
Than the reasoning of a mind that sways
In time with voices, that sing inside the head.
How ironic leaves float in this wilderness
Is how we are amazed by their lusts
And crafts of the indecent love.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grass Between My Toes by Naveed Akram )
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
- Thunlai swrjini, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)