Grass Between My Toes
I cannot remember the grass between my toes,
Wanted some energy to be left to the place of my abode.
This religion fascinates me, and it is garden's delight,
Opening to the heavenly designed springs
And the remembrances of old and ancient
In this wonderful world.
I cannot conceive of a more special purpose
Than the reasoning of a mind that sways
In time with voices, that sing inside the head.
How ironic leaves float in this wilderness
Is how we are amazed by their lusts
And crafts of the indecent love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grass Between My Toes by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay