The plane of my life used to fly so smooth
You came aboard and the higher I flew.
You took me to places I'd never been before,
I wanted to have you till I could fly no more.
We might have just hit a turbulent cloud
But It can't shake my mind off you.
My brain is turning to stone, and thinking is getting hard.
The silence is hungry, and it gnaws at my heart.
But when I hear your 'Goodmorning! '
When I see your smile sweet,
The sun comes out from behind rain clouds pouring.
It lightens up my dark, so
Even the night burns brightly.
The world is my lamb chop,
And I'm kinda hungry.
Now, the sun soars across the waves
When before, it was drowning.
What was once a sad night
Has become a beautiful morning.
Yet wouldn't time have still trickled, had we not conversed?
The sun risen on its own accord?
Well yes, Dawn brings the morning,
You make it Good.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Goodmorning by Andrew Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- My cage..., Liliana lopez
- Prayer To My Ancestors, Tony Adah
- You're Making This Too Easy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I need you., Tyler Anhorn
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote
- See and please come, gajanan mishra
- The Wind, Sara Militello