Be afraid where things to be afraid.
As, possible help to others without dues.
While getting to know the subject's heart;
Must be justice even offered million to injustice.
Do not exam about the things;
Where, friends entrusted with hope.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Life by shivayadav yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- Goodbye, Rockford, Michael Shutt