The link with godly men is the world
Of winking lights, wrinkles of the mud
Fall with lesser energy, these words have
Been married to women who have rings,
Full of emerald and diamond together with rubies.
The laughter on their faces exactly matches
Mine, for my poverty emancipates the soul
From worries of the world, so many letters
Are inscribed due to the working of leather
As it burdens our role in this world.
There is a dream when lights have flashed
On the evening veneering the lights,
Dusk is shown on the night of my visit,
When the palace loves nobody but the king
And the queen and the prince and the princess.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Godly Light by Naveed Akram )
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY