Jacob Gifford (1995 / plano Illinois)
Giving Up What Was For What Is
I fell in love with a beautiful girl,
She soon became not only my world,
But she became my life,
Than my wife,
And now my everything.
I would give up anything, for her!
I would give up my soul,
My past and present,
I would even give up me,
Just to have a future with my lover,
Cause I love her!
Poet Other Poems
- A Stary Sky Given For Love
- Beatin With A Bat
- Brought Back to Life
- Don't let me drowned in your own sea
- Every day is a new day
- Giving Up What Was For What Is
- I Be God
- I Couldn't Ever Love Anyone Else
- I Didn't Mean Too
- I Hope You Remember Me
- I love you for the millionth time
- I’m here to stay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.