Each person in this world
Has special qualities of gold.
Real concern for all is the need
Let us try to emulate and them heed.
May all haunting troubles come to a halt
May all bickering and disputes from us part.
We shall do our best and together live
And shall peace to all persons give.
Poet Other Poems
- A Bioom of Poesy to Mrs. Sarojini Ramamu...
- A Bloom of Poesy to dear Kamakshi
- A bouquet in verses to Smt.Anandavalli
- A Dream
- A Family's Unique Day
- A Flower of poesy to Dr.A.M.S,
- A Great Wonder
- A Macerated Heart
- A man of Character
- A Picture Of Our Little Garden
- A Promise to eradicate illiteracy
- A Successful Woman
- A Traveler in this World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.