Get Up Dear
Get up quicker dear,
Before your friends take,
Notes of your fall and despair,
The longer you stay there,
The more you send your status,
To the visibility of the face book,
More harm you may do to your welfare,
Good news always spread slower,
As the bad news energizes the hearers,
These news disperse as the wild fire,
Your circle of friends may be of a few or many numbers,
They all get excited at the expense of your status.
Get up faster, dust the dirt and join the crowd.
Falling is normal and it is in the nature,
how fast we recover really matters.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Get Up Dear by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander