Friendship is like Marriage
They both vow for life
To honor, respect, and make sacrifice
To help each other with problems in life
Advise when needed without causing strife
Make time to listen and calm each others fears
Strengthening each other throughout the years
Remembering to compliment and always commend
This is how friendships really begin
Rare are these qualities, I grant you that
But this kind of friendship brings happiness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Naomi Slay )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner