perrVyyn Rooyinton kaVrana kaVrana
All humans choose to succeed,
For some the path is very speedy;
Some humans also choose greed,
For some the way up, is rather very seedy.
The pathway up with dear God and Jesus,
Is smooth, bereft of thorns, weeds;
But, some opt to travel by another bus,
To sow of their life, unhealthy seeds.
The devil will ever misguide and deceive,
By showing the colourful way of being;
What glitters is not gold that you receive,
It mainly differs, everyone’s way of seeing.
The devil shows quick ways to make a buck,
Those with a weak willpower will fall prey;
Once the glitter fades, you’ll be out of luck,
And then will you, to God, turn to pray? ? ? ? ?
How can anyone ever be so inane and green? ? ?
Fall for fast cash and offers of the lucre or lust? ?
The devil will always be an entity that’s very mean,
But God, his Agents will always be loving and just.
Life here on earth is for a very short time & span,
As we sow, so shall we reap–that’s the divine rule;
Always trust in God and do the best you can,
The devil will cheat but God will never you, fool.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Choosing Satan over GOD translates to an eternity in HELL with little or no hope of being rescued... when it is too late to have regrets!
Comments about this poem (FrEeWiLl by perrVyyn Rooyinton kaVrana kaVrana )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon