Fragments - Lines 1337 - 1340
No longer do I love a boy. I have kicked aside harsh torments;
From grievous hardships I have gladly escaped;
I am set loose from longing by fair-wreathed Kythereia.
As for you, my boy, you have no attractiveness in my eyes.
Theognis's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fragments - Lines 1337 - 1340 by Theognis )
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Follow The Light, Edward Kofi Louis