RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Forming Mind Circles
Reaching out, forming circles in my mind, going around without falling out of an interior circumference.
Not levering any type or thought to coincide with the edges of night as they close upon sight.
Wondering where they hide when in a triangular state of mind.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forming Mind Circles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman