rosalinda flores rosevoc
Forever, Holy God Keep Us!
Thank you dear Jesus for today
Thank you dear God that You stay
Guide us how and in our way
Hear all our hearts we do pray
All to you dear God we give
All here God, that we grieve
Nothing for us - coming best
But You dear Father, strength in tests.
Almighty Father, empower us
Holy Spirit, light us
Most Sacred Heart, save us
O dear Jesus, hold us.
O dear God protect us
Almighty One, bless us
Forever Holy God, keep us
Most Sacred Heart we commend You our lives.
rosalinda flores rosevoc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever, Holy God Keep Us! by rosalinda flores rosevoc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Scary Night, Angela Khristin Brown
- A world of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender