rosalinda flores rosevoc
Forever, Holy God Keep Us!
Thank you dear Jesus for today
Thank you dear God that You stay
Guide us how and in our way
Hear all our hearts we do pray
All to you dear God we give
All here God, that we grieve
Nothing for us - coming best
But You dear Father, strength in tests.
Almighty Father, empower us
Holy Spirit, light us
Most Sacred Heart, save us
O dear Jesus, hold us.
O dear God protect us
Almighty One, bless us
Forever Holy God, keep us
Most Sacred Heart we commend You our lives.
rosalinda flores rosevoc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever, Holy God Keep Us! by rosalinda flores rosevoc )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- To Marian Haddad, -A Token Of Friendship., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- When the Colors Change, W.F.D. BLCK
- Mourning attire, Madrason writer
- On My Walmart Chair, Juan Olivarez
- White Beauty in Love with Green Apples, Harindhar Reddy
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin
- When Your Heaven Called, Norman Jin Shyr Wang