rosalinda flores rosevoc
December Sonnets 1. Joy
December! Happy days of waiting here!
For You, to us, come after toil and grief
Christmas lights and stars adorned colored wreaths
December joy, grace brushed, in eyes of tears.
Salvation, gentle God, cast away fear
Justice sought, to God’s lands, punish ill thief
Thy power of light, can’t blame, can’t deceive
Because born is Jesus with us, be near!
And after November of all Saints day
Past memories of death, but life anew
Chant our hearts, in faithful, bright joyful ways!
At break of day arising heaven’s gate
Hearts singing loud, dear Father God in faith
Dear Holy Spirit, we are touched by You.
rosalinda flores rosevoc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
/ An Italian Sonnet
Comments about this poem (December Sonnets 1. Joy by rosalinda flores rosevoc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas