rosalinda flores rosevoc
December Sonnets 1. Joy
December! Happy days of waiting here!
For You, to us, come after toil and grief
Christmas lights and stars adorned colored wreaths
December joy, grace brushed, in eyes of tears.
Salvation, gentle God, cast away fear
Justice sought, to God’s lands, punish ill thief
Thy power of light, can’t blame, can’t deceive
Because born is Jesus with us, be near!
And after November of all Saints day
Past memories of death, but life anew
Chant our hearts, in faithful, bright joyful ways!
At break of day arising heaven’s gate
Hearts singing loud, dear Father God in faith
Dear Holy Spirit, we are touched by You.
rosalinda flores rosevoc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
/ An Italian Sonnet
Comments about this poem (December Sonnets 1. Joy by rosalinda flores rosevoc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown