rosalinda flores rosevoc
A Necklace From Heaven
Pearls of life more than the South seas
Woven violets, blue, black and whites
Painted sea shells or crocodile's teeth
Transparent gelatin, a dancing fleet
A pouch of gold, silver in Atlantis
Nets filled with fish cast from the sea
'O men of little faith, why are you afraid? '
A necklace from Heaven, be shining on your neck!
rosalinda flores rosevoc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
On October 7,2013.
Comments about this poem (A Necklace From Heaven by rosalinda flores rosevoc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith