rosalinda flores rosevoc
A Necklace From Heaven
Pearls of life more than the South seas
Woven violets, blue, black and whites
Painted sea shells or crocodile's teeth
Transparent gelatin, a dancing fleet
A pouch of gold, silver in Atlantis
Nets filled with fish cast from the sea
'O men of little faith, why are you afraid? '
A necklace from Heaven, be shining on your neck!
rosalinda flores rosevoc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
On October 7,2013.
Comments about this poem (A Necklace From Heaven by rosalinda flores rosevoc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta