For the Dead of the Revolution
Death-prone, the bodies
forked in mutiny
against the collar
of the uncooked plague,
your destiny cleansed
with the dark gesture.
By whom the paths are prepared,
to sink upon the grill,
death pitches forward still
before him, in reverence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For the Dead of the Revolution by Ernst Toller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight Yellow Moon, Kyle Schlicher
- x, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Message From Heaven, Clara Keiper