For the Dead of the Revolution
Death-prone, the bodies
forked in mutiny
against the collar
of the uncooked plague,
your destiny cleansed
with the dark gesture.
By whom the paths are prepared,
to sink upon the grill,
death pitches forward still
before him, in reverence.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For the Dead of the Revolution by Ernst Toller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- 3 A.M.... wishing I was coming down, Midnights Voice
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- HOLLOW DNOUNCIATIONS AND CONDEMNATIONS A.., MOHAMMAD SKATI