Maria C. Costa
... For our Soul to nurture
They are friendly, entertaining, mysterious,
Addressing different themes, issues,
Telling us diverse life stories
Much more exciting than news.
We travel through their pages
Across countries of different ages,
Whose traditions, history, and culture
Are therein for our soul to nurture.
We look at them with respect,
Filling our heart with delight
Enjoying how the characters interact
Within the plot the author thinks is right.
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (... For our Soul to nurture by Maria C. Costa )
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tribute To Love, Naveed Khalid
- All Time Poet, Akhtar Jawad
- Carnival, Naveed Khalid