Maria C. Costa
2012 New Year's Day
On this world peace day
The lovely quietness
Of their voices
Brought the same magic
In a realistic sweet way.
Kind words echoed nearer
In real tones of great care
Gentleness, openness, love rare
Touching the human heart
Oh, what a melody so dear!
A day of world peace celebration
We'd like to extend throughout the year
In unity and hope for sure
Cherishing God's blessings
And all divine inspiration!
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2012 New Year's Day by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler