Peter Daniel Phiri
For My Love
Even if silence steals my voice,
And time keep running away from me..
In my silence, and in my absence,
Just know that I love you....
I don't want my mind to go helter-skelter,
Because my heart is yours,
I have a long journey ahead of me,
I must win at all costs..
From my deep thoughts arises my silence..
But from my heart, shouts your love..
Peter Daniel Phiri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For My Love by Peter Daniel Phiri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael McParland
- A Witness, Abraham Sutzkever
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Brooding, Michael McParland
- In The Bliss..., John Ugolo Umah
- Breathing Space, Michael McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael McParland
- Another One, John Ugolo Umah
- Blackness, Michael McParland