For freedom! ! ! !
Oh! when the sky is blue
? ? ? ? ?
OH, no! When the blue is sky!
and all i can see is a brief pallet of your eyes
that is right?
my words stumbled over me
i have no time to review
just a sound to compose
inexorable, just flow out of me
and a cry so hidden just explodes
like a cry must be
and they proclaim
that scandalous words
that imperfect rhymes
i see the smoke that burning
burning a green smoke? ? ?
even when i envy
a perfect writing
Never i will be the spirit of poetry
to write one
~A Bay of Dismay~
Never i could say
'Looking for a break in the clouds
A glimmer of blue sky
Rain so loud
It's covers a maidens sigh'
from a dark, very dark 'Tower of Souls'
even use the 'thee'
so precious to me
But i know on my strange way
how to say
~I will you pleasure all night
even if you are gloom
and sustained my place inside me
burning ~alone ~when you are not~
i learn, but my cynical element of soul
on the edge of madness way
is stronger than me
and i spit, and i kiss and i bend over
sometimes i have shame
Who am I?
And i study and try
I promises to me
no, no, no.
but a wave of the rebellion crawls over me
like a man have to do on a body woman
if the desires takes a long to come
and there i go
drowned in my own words
i am not alone
with the grammar in one hand
and the poetry on my hearts sea chart
or it could be
in the map of my heart? ? ? ?
Poetheart Morgan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Tower of Souls is a poem by Robert Green
Renowned poets of this site! ! ! !
Comments about this poem (For freedom! ! ! ! by Poetheart Morgan )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Play The Game, Jessie Pope
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- As aged I, Emmanuel George Cefai
- true friend, Rani Jain
- In laziness begot, Emmanuel George Cefai
- When Times Will Ring with Bells, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hurling themselves over the rocks, Emmanuel George Cefai
- When will the time come?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Gandhi Versus Godse, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Muslims…Indeed Christians….Specifically .., James B. Earley
- Friends, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Love's Curse Befell None, Jayatissa Liyanage