For freedom! ! ! !
Oh! when the sky is blue
? ? ? ? ?
OH, no! When the blue is sky!
and all i can see is a brief pallet of your eyes
that is right?
my words stumbled over me
i have no time to review
just a sound to compose
inexorable, just flow out of me
and a cry so hidden just explodes
like a cry must be
and they proclaim
that scandalous words
that imperfect rhymes
i see the smoke that burning
burning a green smoke? ? ?
even when i envy
a perfect writing
Never i will be the spirit of poetry
to write one
~A Bay of Dismay~
Never i could say
'Looking for a break in the clouds
A glimmer of blue sky
Rain so loud
It's covers a maidens sigh'
from a dark, very dark 'Tower of Souls'
even use the 'thee'
so precious to me
But i know on my strange way
how to say
~I will you pleasure all night
even if you are gloom
and sustained my place inside me
burning ~alone ~when you are not~
i learn, but my cynical element of soul
on the edge of madness way
is stronger than me
and i spit, and i kiss and i bend over
sometimes i have shame
Who am I?
And i study and try
I promises to me
no, no, no.
but a wave of the rebellion crawls over me
like a man have to do on a body woman
if the desires takes a long to come
and there i go
drowned in my own words
i am not alone
with the grammar in one hand
and the poetry on my hearts sea chart
or it could be
in the map of my heart? ? ? ?
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Tower of Souls is a poem by Robert Green
Renowned poets of this site! ! ! !
Comments about this poem (For freedom! ! ! ! by Poetheart (back) )
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
- Know the meaning of life, gajanan mishra
- Oracle, Naveed Khalid
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)